I do this all the time…set goals, get excited, and do some of them….but this is fun! I just turned 32 and so now it is time to make the list of all the things I want to do in the next year.
2. Pay off 4 of our credit card balances.
3. Have a weekend to myself. This might be a getaway….or might be a staycation.
4. Take Stella on a Mama/Daughter getaway.
5. Become a director in my Pure Romance business.
6. Try SUP.
7. Host a beer pairing dinner party.
8. Read a book a month.
9. Go to the Berry Patch with Stella, my sis and mama.
10. Date night once a month with Kevin.
11. Get this darn blog on track.
12. Write down my blessings.
14. Go to the dentist. I haven’t been in a reeeallllly long time. Like really long.
15. Start a new career.
16. Get caught up with picture books.
17. Try 2 new to me fitness classes.
18. Try new restaurants. Kevin and I printed off a list over a year ago and haven’t gone to one in a long time.
19. Go camping.
20. Go on a beach vacation with Kevin and do a lot of drinking. 🙂
21. Participate in 3 crossfit competitions.
22. Host a chopped dinner party with friends.
23. Dig in my recipe vault and quit cooking the same old things. I would like to try a new recipe once a week.
24. Run 3 races.
25. Take a spa day.
26. Try juicing for at least 3 days.
28. Do something rad to my hair. (I already did this….but I am counting it 🙂
29. Organize my office and KEEP it that way.
30. Sign Stella up for swimming classes.
31. Take a cooking class.
32. Do more educational things with Stella.
I may or may not get these all done but hopefully I will get lots of em done before June 21, 2015.
Anyone want to join me?