Hope you all had a great weekend and for you mama’s out there…a great Mothers Day!
I spent the morning at church with Kevin and his parents followed by lunch at Ruby Tuesday’s. It was really nice to spend time with them. In the afternoon we picked up a party platter from Jimmy John’s and met my mom and her boyfriend at the Ledges. We had a great time!
We hiked a trail I haven’t hiked before so it was pretty exciting. Baby Belle lost interest after awhile and it took some coaxing and piggy back rides to get her to keep moving. After a picnic dinner we went to McHose park in Boone to let the rugrat play on the slides and swings.
1. I can’t make it to Crossfit because there is an ambulance on my road.
2. I don’t want to be a calorie counter. I should eat what makes me happy.
3. My workout buddy isn’t coming today…I don’t want to go to Crossfit without her.
4. I am sore. I need to rest just one more day.
5. My back hurts
6. I had a bad day. Fro-yo is the only thing that will make me feel better.
7. I don’t eat chips very often so I should eat half of this bag.
Good gravy I stink. Time to get back on track. I have been slacking a bit and I don’t like what I see in that picture of me at the Ledges. Just needed that visual to remind myself what I am working hard for.
Here are some of my recent eats…not bad at all but just eating it in horrible quantities 😉
I think I mentioned these too. I got a free sample of this soup from Smiley360. I have tried all of the flavors and love them.
The chocolate FiberOne cereal is such a good snack. Love it!
How was your Mothers Day?
What foods have you been loving lately?