Finally hump day! Yahoo!!!!
So I told you I was going to put together some goals for this month. I shy away from that since I don’t stay consistent with them….fail and then feel like crap. I have 5 goals and while they aren’t really all that specific I think I can stick with these. You can help me out on the specifics.
1. Eat 5 servings of fruits and veggies a day. I have really been slacking with that. Like for today….I haven’t eaten any veggies so far…except for the few carrots in my soup. Whoops! I need to get up a bit earlier and put some spinach in my protein shake for starters and then make a habit to snack on them more at work. Also the Farmers Market is starting up this Saturday so I will have more access to them.
-How do you get your fruit and veggies in?
2. Work out 5 days a week. I mentioned that I went to Primal 4 times last week. I felt awesome. It does suck getting up at 4 am but feeling like a bad ass for pumping iron overruled. I do want to work out 5 days a week but I am okay with sleeping in a few times to enjoy walks, hiking or hip hop-stuff that I really love to do!
-What is your fave way to work out?
3. I want to get on the clean eating band wagon. I was doing really well there and preparing frozen meals for nights I was gone and I was researching new recipes to try. Then I got sucked in with coupons and buying super cheap Hamburger Helper and Velveeta meals. Then I was telling Kevin to stop at McDonalds when I was gone! Oh jeez I suck! I have a post coming up telling you more about my plan to provide convenient clean meals for the family but I have this weird thing about food and I can’t just throw the stuff away. We have a pretty tight budget so bear with me while we eat this crap!
4. Figure out a vitamin regimen. I don’t take anything. I don’t even know if I should. This is where I really need your help.
-What type of vitamins do you take?
5. I want to watch less tv. In April I really slowed down the tv watching but not enough. I really watch to much.
So there they are…help a sister out 🙂
Happy May Day!