Happy Tuesday y’all. I interrupt this normal Toddler Tuesday for a mind vomit post.
I have been super busy the last few days so I apologize for skipping a few days in posting. I had a great long weekend and am ready to confess to you all about my fear of commitment when it comes to healthy challenges.
Ugh…. I totally suck when it comes to staying committed to ANY fitness/nutrition/health challenge. I get so excited about starting them but regardless of my progress (good or bad) I seem to fizzle before I go the entire way.
Here are a few examples of my fizzling:
1. Remember my first post ever when I mentioned the Fitmixer boot camp. I started strong counting my calories, checking in weekly, joining the chats and loving the workouts but by the end of the boot camp I was fizzled out, eating whatever I wanted and not calculating calories and doing a couple of workouts a week instead of my normal 5.
2. Remember my bucket list that I barely looked at after I announced it?
3. Don’t even get me started on my 30 in 30. Ugh….
4. I don’t think I lasted a month when I thought I was going to start Weight Watchers again.
5. Turkey Day challenge was horrendous. I totally sucked.
6. And most recently I attempted the Whole30 challenge and lasting a whooping 11 days!
7. Guess who isn’t renewing her Crossfit Primal membership???
It is really annoying that my willpower is at level zilch when it comes to challenges. I just need to get in the habit of eating healthy most of the time and really pushing myself to work out.
Sorry this seems so venty. I didn’t mean it to be. I promise good things to come.
How do you do at challenges?
How do you track or organize your workouts and meals?