Happy Hump Day Friends.
Since switching to Google+ to read many of my blogs I have been really behind. I only have a select few that come directly to my email daily. While it is nice to have my email less clogged….I often forget to get on Google and read through them :(.
Not sure why I am pouting to you all about that but anyhoo…here is what I have been reading about lately.
1. Since joining crossfit I have been tinkering around with Paleo eating. I know I could never go full force but I like to experiment. I would especially like to experiment with these Paleo Snickerdoodle Cake Cookies that Danielle made at Clean Food Creative Fitness. YUM!
2. I have been struggling with my kangaroo pouch ever since I gave birth to Baby Belle. While I am coming to terms with my tiger stripes and how I will always have my mama pooch…I can still continue to dream that I will someday have tight sexy abs. I just need to keep in mind that abs start in the kitchen! Protein and Pumps is a new blog I just found and I love it so far!
3. I am all about celebrating the holidays on a budget. I love this idea from Tina for a cheap gift with cheap ideas! I procrastinated for having it ready this year for Kevin and I but I am using it as a gift to give to someone so they will be set for next year!
4. Sometimes I walk away from a workout at Primal thinking I haven’t worked long enough or I didn’t sweat enough and feel a little down. Love how Clare approached these issues in her post earlier this week. Totally made me feel like I made the right decision with my crossfit plans!
5. And because I have been all sappy and ooey gooey this holiday season (hormones anyone???) I wanted to share this really cool idea from Not Just Cute. This gets my wheels turning for so many other things!
What have you discovered lately in blog land?
What are your ideas for giving back this holiday season?