Ugh. I can feel myself getting in a slump. I am not fighting it…I am going with the flow. This slump is caused by bad habits that I just can’t seem to shake. Let us pretend I am participating in a 12 step program. Here is the part where I admit some of my many habits that are slumpifying me 😦
1. I never finish anything that I set my mind to. My will power completely sucks.
Um…Turkey Day Challenge anyone? I owe the hungry about $1500. When it comes to my health I have a really hard time being a hard ass on myself and diving WAYYYYY too far into the YOLO (You only live once) mindset. I can’t find a happy medium and I can’t muster up enough will power not to fizzle out of every challenge I set my mind too. I frustrate myself! 😦
2. Snooze. I hate hitting snooze yet I still hit it 3 times every single day. At least 3 times….
3. My patience still stinks. I think I need to start reading self help books.
4. I have been wanting to read the bible. Remember my 30 in 30 list?. I even bought a bible study book and haven’t picked either of them up. I guess this would go back to how I never finish what I start right?
5. I have a horrible habit of making huge to do lists…only to have them stay in my purse and not get completed. Watching The Voice is way more important right?
6. This blog. Re-read #1.
I am gonna hang in there and think about this over the weekend.
I am going to eat lasagna.
I will clean my office and sit in there and get my goals prioritized.
I will announce them on Monday.
That is unless I don’t finish that either. 🙂