I hope you all had a great weekend! I had a fabulous weekend that included a little bit of this:
So this blog is something that I had been wanting to do for a looooong time. I have been plodding along and really enjoy sharing my health and mama experience with my friends, family and readers! It never would have happened without Fitmixer you know. In my first few posts I talked a little bit about my Fitmixer bootcamp experience which I loved. I have a really hard time following through with things and I really puttered out in the end but it was an awesome thing for me. Here are a few things I learned:
1. To love my body no matter what. I truly struggled with my kangaroo pouch (this is what I call my baby belly aftermath). Despite the fact that I weighed LESS during and after the bootcamp than I did BEFORE getting pregnant I still had a midsection that was less than attractive to me. I hated working out and being diligent about what I was eating when I knew that no matter what I did my stomach would still look stretched out and tiger striped. Fitmixer had us do homework assignments, weekly calls and videos to help us learn to love our bodies NO MATTER WHAT. In the end I learned not to focus on my belly (which I should be eternally grateful about the fact I was able to carry Baby Belle in there for 9 months) and focus on things that I could see improvements on like my guns! 🙂
2. I learned cool workouts that I have never seen or heard of before. Fitmixer really did a great job keeping the daily workouts fresh, fun and inventive!
3. I met some great blogger friends while doing the bootcamp which has inspired Mama’s 13 Minute Mile.
So Fitmixer is starting a new bootcamp on January 14th of next year. What a great way to start off the new year with a healthy bang! Here are the details of what is included in the bootcamp:
Here’s a reminder of what the $149.95 fee will include:
- $154.45 worth of fitmixer® product(at retail value):
- A personalized, improved nutrition plan created by our Registered Dietitian
- 40 daily workouts created by a certified group fitness trainer
- Eight (8) weekly webcasts lead by our Registered Dietitian and Fitness Expert
- Lessons on healthy eating, healthy living, physical fitness, and mental fitness that will last a lifetime
- Support from fellow Boot Camp participants through fitmixer.com and the private fitmixer® Boot Camp Facebook Group
- Direct contact with our Registered Dietician, Fitness Expert, and fitmixer® staff
- Access to write blogs and leave comments on the fitmixer® website
Participants can register for the Boot Camp now at our registration page.
I would definitely recommend it. The protein and slim shakes taste great and you have a wonderful team helping you hit your goals!
Feel free to email me with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org and if you do sign up please let them know I referred you!