Hey yall. Boring post ahead just so you know.
1. Yesterday I jogged with Tina and then did a quick leg/booty workout. Both of us are walking around like we rode a horse for 5 hours. I consumed 1458 calories yesterday and was totally in bed asleep at 8:30pm. We had our rest day today so I slept in until 7:00 am and still feel exhausted. I think I am getting sick 😦
2. I need a new book to read. I read Hunger Games and then the 50 Shades of Grey books. I have attempted to get into 3 other books and failed miserably. Any suggestions?
3. The weekend is here and I have no plans. YIKES. I always plan crap on the weekend. Usually I plan too much and then gripe about never letting myself have a relaxing weekend. So aside from dinner tonight with my friend I haven’t seen in a year (even though we only live 20 minutes from each other! UGH!) and working out with Tina in the morning tomorrow I am making NO plans…oh and date night Saturday!
4. Made some pretty tasty hamburgers last night by combining 1 pound of ground beef with chopped jalapenos from our jungle, shredded cheddar cheese and a little bit of ranch seasoning. So delish. I took a picture of all of that in a bowl but never took a picture of the finished product. I was too hungry.
5. We are having date night tomorrow night at Chucks. What should I order? I am thinking the Chicken Alla Diavolo and 5 glasses of wine 🙂
Have a wonderful weekend friends. What are your plans this weekend?