I thought I was going to pop in yesterday to be serious about my blog but I was too busy having fun with friends and family. I have a few silly pictures from over the long weekend.
It was a pretty good morning. Baby Belle stayed home with Kevin while I dressed up like a 13 year old boy and partied with my cousin Sarah for her bachelorette party. She was all dolled up for the night and looked adorable.
I have shared a lot of unreached goals with my friends, family and this blog. I have put too much pressure on myself on some goals and not enough on others. I have focused a lot of wasted time of things that truly matter very little to me. That is ending today.
Here are my July goals which are the last set of goals I really set for myself. I also listed off 30 things that I wanted to do this year when I turned 30 in June. I also piled on a summer bucket list. Did I mentioned I also got married. What was I thinking? I totally set myself up for failure. Now while I will continue working on my 30 things in 30 I am narrowing down my goals.
1. I will count my calories every day. I have 1200 calories a day as a goal but I am not being strict with myself. I just want to track every single day and I am planning to post it on the blog as well. I am also going to include my weight. I went a little nuts during wedding planning and gained about 5 pounds and I am looking to get that back off and then some.
2. I will post my work out every day on the blog. Tina and I are running twice a week and then I am planning a workout every other weekday. We have been really consistent and I am excited!
3. I am going to go back to doing the pushups for every random text I get. When I did it originally I was doing 10 knee push ups and did fairly well. I suck at regular pushups though so I am going to commit to doing 5 regular pushups for every random text I get.
4. Kevin and I used to read to Baby Belle right before bed. I liked that routine where she would snuggle in our bed and listen. Then she started getting restless, wouldn’t pay attention and I would get frustrated. So we stopped. Well I want to get back on the reading train.
5. Date night. Once a month. A must do. We need to find a local sitter. Anyone know anyone?
6. Budget. Kevin and I are starting our plan and so far (4 days in) it is going great. I hope we can keep it up. Once we are on a good roll I will share.
7. Drink more water. I drink plenty at work but at home I don’t drink anything. Silly I know…so I have got to step it up.
8. Journal. Simply writing in there what I am thankful for….that is all I want to do.
I am ready to delete the things in my life that are bringing me down, causing me stress or guilt and making me unhealthy. I am ready to move forward with these 8 goals and then will progress into bigger and better. Stay tuned folks cause its gonna be a big deal.
It is late tonight so I know my calories aside from a recipe I just made and hadn’t plugged in yet. I am at 1154 and that is before the muffin I just ate that is slightly modified from this recipe.
Tina and I jogged/walked around Grays lake this morning and boy did it wipe me out.
Well I need to go find a journal. I have a lot to be thankful for today.