Hope you had a great weekend. I had a great weekend. I got off work early on Friday, hit the farmers market on Saturday and somehow got away with not doing my chores. In fact, here is Baby Belle and I watching Kevin sweat his arse off mowing the lawn.
So I have been really in a rough spot about my goals. I always want to change so much at the same time and then get easily deflated when it doesn’t work out. I am still going to set some July goals but they are pretty broad.
1. Actively play with Stella more. I tried putting her to bed at 6:30 last night because she was whining to get picked “pup” as she says it. I felt like such an ass. I was busy pulling shredded chicken of the bones. Really? We are starting today by going to the library to pick out new books when I get off of work.
2. Workout 5 days a week. I have really been slacking. In fact I think I only worked out twice last week. I hurt my knee frantically doing burpees on Monday and let that be my excuse not to work out. I mean I got a bruise…no swelling or anything. I was just a wuss.
3. I am bumping up my running. I have ran at least once a week but I can commit to 3 days a week and I will.
4. I am going to get organized. I have my hand in so many projects in my life and half ass them all because I am a frazzled mess. I think I am going to start this.
5. I need to track my calories EVERY DAY. I may not like what I see every day but at least I will make it a habit.
6. I want to try 4 new recipes a month.
7. I need to work on my patience. I have been frazzled and that makes me snappy. I am going to implement the count to 10 method. I am sure there is a fancy name for it but you know.
8. No more snooze. I need to just get up.
Help me my friends.