Remember my June goals? I do….kinda.
I am just gonna check in, then ramble, and then ask for your help in sorting my rambles. Sound good?
1. I have been eating snacks after 8pm. I like night snacks and I have decided to enjoy them. Sometimes I feel guilty and sometimes I truly set aside calories and am not naughty.
2. I haven’t been running twice a week every week but I have been running at least once. I need to get on track. It truly takes less than 13 minutes out of my life. Get with the program Shaunna!
3. I have been slacking on the water….even at work. Not sure what the issue is here because it is like 900 degrees outside.
4. I barely tracked my calories last week. Part of it was because I was lazy and part of it was because I wanted to eat 4 pieces of cake in one day and not have the high calorie count staring me in the face. I truly believe that I eat healthy 80% of the time and counting calories is daunting to me. But I am pissed at myself because I am participating in the fitmixer bootcamp and am not putting forth the work I need to be incredible. That makes me feel crappy. I hate feeling guilty at the end of the day. Ew.
5. Aside from special occasions I have been really good about not eating out. Yay!
6. Uh oh! I have been slacking on the push ups but I do alright. If you have my phone number and are reading this right now….text me! I will drop and give you 10!
7. My sister hasn’t been helping me as much but I do the sit ups 4 nights out of 7 so that isn’t too bad.
8. I can do a 30 second plank no problem. I bet I could do 1 minute but I truly haven’t tried.
9. I do feel like I have lost some bulk in my tummy and I feel totally awesome about my arms so I think my thoughts on my body have gotten better.
10. I’m blogging y’all. Tell me what you want to see more of. I really kind of putzed (is that a word?) through June but want to make my blog something special going forward.
So here are my rambles. Help me make sense of them.
1. I am coming to terms with my body and am liking it. But why do I still feel guilty if I skip a work out or if I don’t track my calories.
2. I have been working out at least 5 days a week but don’t feel like I am pushing myself anymore. I need to quit telling myself it is okay not to work hard because the fact I am doing it is enough.
3. Calorie counting. I hate doing it and for totally stupid reasons. Mostly it is because I get so down on myself if I get off track.
And that is all.
I really need a push and my willpower and self motivation aren’t there. Can you help me?