1. I didn’t blog yesterday. I was busy. Have I mentioned that I am planning a wedding? It is hard and busy work.
2. Ugh. This is my shirt I wore to work today.
3. My kid doesn’t know how to put a bra on.
4. I need to get blogger dishes.
Here is what you need:
2 cups flour (I used white…it was all I had!)
milk (I used almond milk)
1. Core and slice an apple. I have this gem from Pampered Chef that is totally rad and I used the biggest setting.
3. Make your pancake batter. I will be honest and tell you I didn’t measure anything. You can use a pancake mix or use your go to recipe. I just used what I mentioned above using enough milk to make it slightly liquidy. Check out the consistency in that crazy Halloween bowl.
4. Get your pan or griddle nice and hot and use an oil spray to lube it up. Plop that apple down and then spoon pancake batter so that it coats around the apple slice.
5. Wait for the bubbles. When the side facing the pan is done it will start to make bubbles. Then flip. Voila.
Baby Belle loved these and I didn’t even use syrup!