A third of June is over so I thought I would check in with my goals. Here is my original goal post if you need a refresher of why I started this blog.
1. No snacks after 8pm haven’t been happening. I really need to start the tooth brush rule!
2. Last week I did run twice. I skipped my original plans to run on Thursday and did it again on Friday. I did run on Saturday and because of the crazy heat I had really great time. Here are my stats:
I ran 1.01 miles in 11:11.
I burned 112 calories
My average speed was 5 miles an hour.
Pretty good huh?
3. I have been doing okay at drinking more water. I could still drink more!
4. I have been doing great with my calorie count on the weekdays. I didn’t count on the weekends but didn’t make HORRIBLE choices (I didn’t make good choices either!)
5. I have been doing really well with the no eating out. I did eat at Subway last night when I was on my way home from a training in Omaha.
6. I have been rocking out my 10 push ups every time I get a text. I have shared this idea with friends and they have been helping me out! 🙂 The only bad thing is that I don’t always do them right when I get the text and then end up having 50+ push ups to rock out before bed 🙂
7. The sit ups and crunches kinda fizzled….but I will get back on that wagon tonight.
8. I can do 30 seconds solid. I am still working on this.
9. For the most part I have maintained a positive body image. I feel good and I have gotten braver in expressing that. 🙂 I totally flexed my biceps at a meeting yesterday.
10. The blog is coming along. I am still pulling ideas out of my butt as I go and haven’t sat down and planned out the month like I want to. I also forget to take pictures. I totally meant to have a weekend round up but realized I didn’t take any pictures 😦 POOP!
So I talked about my wog #2 in my goals so let me just move on to my babe. She’s a cutie and totally worth me ruining my body 🙂 Here are a couple pictures so you can ooh and ahh!
Love of my life that girl!
Thanks for reading y’all. I promise it’s gonna get better!