One of my favorite bloggers, Janetha posted her Summer Bucket List yesterday and I thought it was an awesome idea. My family has a lot going on this summer. I have 3 cousins getting married (one that I am a bridesmaid in) and I am getting married on August 18th. I am jam packing my summer with wedding activities and working my butt off doing Slumber Parties to pay for wedding/honeymoon expenses so things are a little crazy. I don’t want to forget to do the fun stuff so hopefully this list helps!
Here is my 2012 bucket list:
1. Have a picnic. Now that Baby Belle is old enough to play this will be a lot of fun for her!
2. Throw a game night potluck with all of my girlfriends. I have really been lacking social time lately and truly truly miss my girlfriends.
3. Get an ice cream maker and go nuts. I registered for one at Target for our wedding but I don’t know if I can wait that long!
4. Go hiking at 4 places this summer. I love Ledges State Park but would love to explore some other areas.
5. I want to ride my bike more. When I lived closer to work I biked the 3 miles there when I could but now it has been sitting in my garage unused.
6. I want to have a garage sale.
7. I want to run 1 whole mile without stopping. I don’t care how long it takes…I just don’t want to take a walking break.
8. I want to go here!
9. I want to go pick berries at a berry farm. I know of this place but does anyone know of one closer to Des Moines?
10. I want to play golf with Kevin, my fiance. We went last October and it was a blast.
I don’t want to pack on too many things so I left it at 10 items. Hopefully I can report back that I completed my bucket list. Thanks Janetha for the idea!
I have decided not to post on the weekends so head back on Monday!