I have several reasons why I didn’t work out today. I will list them for you.
1. I set the alarm for 4:00am to get up and get stuff done. I hit snooze until 5:00am. I really wish I could get out of that habit.
2. I logged on to see what the Fitmixer bootcamp workout of the day was. The first move was a Superman. I hate Supermans.
3. I had coupons to organize and clip.
Yup, I am a couponer. I am not really all that good at it and probably spend more money now than I did before I got into the coupon craze. That is not because of lack of couponing skills (I learned from taking a class from this lady) but because I buy things I don’t need because they are a great deal.
4. I finished folding laundry. It is my worst hated chore….but I like it more than I like doing Supermans.
5. I attempted this hairstyle. My hair is now in a ponytail……I obviously didn’t do it right. 😦
Really I was sore and I had other things to do. I will do Day 2 of running this week tomorrow and will save my Supermans for Saturday. Fitness is flexible. 🙂 I am still working on getting more organized with my blog. One issue I am having problems with is coming up with blog topics. Your help would be appreciated. Leave a comment with something you would like to see me blog about.
Have a good Thursday y’all. Tomorrow is Friday!!!!