Yay! My first blog post. It is a Marvelous day that is for sure! Katie is participating in the fitmixer bootcamp with me that pushed me over the edge to finally start blogging. So what a great start to my week! This post is the Marvelous in my Monday for sure!
I am starting this post to help keep myself accountable for my fitness journey as well as being able to share things with other mamas. I always feel like I have a lot on my plate and the things I want to work on the most always get put to the back burner….no more my friends, no more!
Here are my June fitness goals. Help me kick my own butt.
- No snacks after 8 pm. I will be brushing my teeth at that time.
- I want to run a mile 2 times a week. My dog wants that too.
- Drink more water. I drink tons at work when I am sitting at my desk but at home I never do.
- I want to stay within my calorie count on the weeknights and when I do well I will let myself indulge (just a little bit) on the weekends.
- No eating out. I can save money and save calories by doing this.
- I saw an idea on a blog (can’t remember which one now) that a girl did 10 push ups every time she got a random text. Genius! I will implement this. If anyone wants my phone number to shoot me a text let me know!
- My sister is a blessing and has offered to do 20 sit ups and 20 crunches with me every night before bed in an effort to help me get rid of my kangaroo pouch.
- I want to be able to do a 1 minute plank by the end of the month without moving to my knees.
- I need to keep my thoughts positive. I want better body image. I AM BEAUTIFUL!
- I want to start my own blog by the middle of this month.
Oh look! #10 is already accomplished!
More to come!