It’s my 30th birthday y’all. I will forever act like an 8 year old about my birthday. I want cake, I want attention and I want presents. Yahoo!
I decided that I would follow suit with what many other 30 year olds do on their birthday and make a list of the 30 things I want to do in my year of 30. One day I well learn to make my lists pretty like Calee but I am not smart enough yet.
1. I want to run a 5K. I signed up for the Color Run in October….so now I just have to do it. Calee was cool enough to let me join her team.
2. I want to take some type of Sugar Detox Challenge. There are a lot out there….so maybe this one?
3. I want to volunteer somewhere. Suggestions?
4. I want to keep a journal and at least jot down things I am grateful for on a semi-daily basis.
5. I want to read 12 books. I am struggling to get through the final book in the 50 Shades of Grey series (I am totally bored of it!) and once I am done I am ready to go full force into something else. Suggestions?
6. I want to take some type of art class.
7. I want to take a cooking class…maybe like 5 cooking classes 🙂
8. I want to save some money and go on a shopping spree for a new wardrobe WITHOUT FEELING GUILTY!
9. I want to take our first family trip outside of Iowa. Just a weekend thing.
10. I want to visit a medium. Like the Long Island Medium but a little closer to home.
11. I want to learn to can. I want to make salsa, applesauce, and can stuff from my garden.
12. I want to read the bible. I want to understand what I read when I read the bible.
13. I want to try my hand at craft fairs this winter around Christmas time. I want to make some money.
14. I want to meditate….and enjoy the benefits.
15. I want to have a dinner party. A successful and fun one.
16. I want to cook at least 2 new recipes a month.
17. I want to get married to the man of my dreams. August 18th is coming up fast!
18. I want to eat clean.
19. I want to do big girl push ups….like more than 3 in a row.
20. I want to scrapbook at least once a month.
21. I want to try out for a play. I was a pretty big deal in high school and had so much fun.
22. I want to get 50 followers on this blog. 🙂
23. I want to make and follow a budget.
24. I want to reconnect with my girlfriends. After having Stella I kind of forgot it was okay to have girl time. Friends….call me 🙂
25. I want to have a working office. I procrastinate soooo much!
26. I want to take another pole fitness class here.
27. I want to make my kitchen more functional.
28. I want to truly ignore my kangaroo pouch. Maybe wear a bikini again 🙂
29. I want to fulfill my summer bucket list.
30. I want to go to a bloggers conference.
Holla! I am going to eat lots of cake and not feel guilty.
Have a great day!